How Long Does Approval Take?
New accounts can take between 2-3 days before approval.
How Many Titles Can I Review?
Only 1 title can be reviewed at any one time, and a overall total of 4 titles can be reviewed in a year. Please be aware that before you can request a new title, you will need to ensure any reviews for previously requested titles are submitted.
What Titles Are For Review?
All of our available titles can be found here.
What Format Are Tulip Publishing’s Titles Available In?
Whilst there will be a small sampling of physical copies of our titles available on a first-come, first-serve basis (and limited to those in Australia, USA and the UK), most copies will be provided as an eBook (.epub) format
Can I Share The eBook?
No. These are only for your personal usage and edification. As we’re a small publisher, we cannot afford large distribution of our titles for free as this ensures we do not receive funds to help us sustain this ministry and means that our writers do not receive the financial acknowledgement for their work.
What Would See Me Kicked Out Of This Program?
We don’t want anyone kicked out! However, the following may see your account terminated:
- Slander (9CV), crude or divisive language that either dishonours God or our authors;
- Illegally sharing our books;
- Not reviewing our book for over six months from the time of request;
- Intentionally choosing books for which you are not the intended market in order to criticism them;
- Posting reviews that do not meet our 200+ word minimum requirement and do not accurately reflect the book’s contents.
What Are Some Tips For Writing Reviews?
- Be honest;
- Don’t write fluffy reviews. We want meat. If you like a book, write why you liked it. If you find yourself disagreeing with something in the book (or even the whole book!), write what you disagreed with.
- No ad hominems. Respect the author as a fellow Imago Dei, address the argument, not the person.
- Capture the essentials. What is the book about? Who is it intended for? What is the purpose of the book? Is the book accessible? Was it helpful?
How do I Close My Account?
Contact us via email@example.com